10th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference takes place in Aalborg, Denmark
European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference 2013 (EWTEC)
The European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference Series hosted by Aalborg University took place in Aalborg, Denmark on 2-5 September 2013.
- Wave and tidal energy resource characterization - wave
- Wave and tidal energy resource characterization - tidal
- Device development and testing - wave
- Device development and testing - tidal
- Device hydrodynamics and structural mechanics - wave
- Device hydrodynamics and structural mechanics - tidal
- Power take-off and device control
- Device and environmental modeling
- Environmental impact and appraisal
- Social and political aspects (combined 'Policy development and legislation', 'Socio-economic impact', 'Grid connection and system aspects' and 'Future markets and financing')
Other Meetings of Interest which took place:
- PhD course 'Modeling and Control of Wave Energy Converters', Aalborg University, Denmark: August 19-30, 2013
- A demonstration on the Open-access Danish COE Calculation Tool at the DanWEC stand
- The Final Conference of the SOWFIA project (Streamlining of Ocean Wave Farms Impact Assessment ) took place on Tuesday 3 September as a side event of the EWTEC 2013 Conference. This provided an opportunity to overview the findings of the project SOWFIA. The agenda of which can be found so please register at www.sowfia.eu, where the agenda can also be found.
You can read more on this fantastic conference in Aalborg, Denmark at which ERPE Research Partners attended, on the European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference website.